Celebrate English Wine Week with Boyds pairing of our finest British produce and English wines.
Last month English sparkling wine toasted a spectacular victory over its French equivalent – as an elite group of Parisian experts said it was better than champagne.
To celebrate this victory and English wine week join us at 6.30pm on the 31st May where we have selected the very best of our dishes to unite with award winning English wines.
The four course menu allows you to sample some of the finest dishes we have to offer such as the famous Sipsmith gin cured salmon and a mouth-watering lamb hogget rump. We have selected the very best wines to match, from the rare English pinot noir to Nyetimber’s award winning English sparkling wine, one which overshadowed French champagne in a recent blind taste test.
- A selection of cured meats from Trealy Farm paired with Nytetimber Classic Cuvee
- Sipsmith gin cured salmon, Daikon and buttermilk sorbet paired with Three Choir Wichcombe Downs
- Welsh Lamb hogget rump from Anglesey paired with The Bolney Estate Pinot Noir
- Steamed syrup pudding paired with Nyetimber Demi-Sec
- Four course menu
- Four English wines to match
- A true celebration of English produce in a grandeur setting
Tickets are £55 per person. BOOK NOW
Limited places available.
With prior notice dietary requirements can be met with suitable substitutions.